The IMPULSE Wireless Mission-Critical Portable combines Push-to-talk and two-way radio to provide seamless redundancy and functionality
The IMPULSE Wireless Mission-Critical Portable (MCP5) operates on LTE/4G/3G networks and digital UHF radio.
Our MCP software, developed by in-house by IMPULSE Wireless in Sydney, includes artificial intelligence to automate and optimise mission-critical communications. All this happens in the background - the user simply communicates as they would on a typical two-way radio.
By using broadband PTT (where available); or by automatically creating a self-organising voice and data network (where the cellular network is not available); and using a combination of the two including automatic LMR-broadband bridging; maximum user benefits are achieved, including far greater communications coverage, increased communications reliability, leading to increased worker safety.
The IMPULSE Wireless Mission-Critical Portable is already in use and providing benefits:
- For users with 4G mobile network blackspots; a mini-site or repeater provides radio coverage where the phone signal drops out. The site is connected back into the IMPULSE Wireless network, for seamless communications in all areas. Users don't have to worry about which mode to use as the MCP does all the hard work for them, they just press PTT and talk.
- For users who need ultimate redundancy; the MCP uses radio to communicate with other MCP users if the phone network fails or when they are out of network coverage.
- For users who have disparate radio networks or are gradually migrating to new technology; the MCP offers operation on analogue and digital radio, as well as PTT.
- For users who wish to combine devices; you can now have a smart device and radio all in one, instead of carrying multiple devices. Smart applications could include GPS and indoor tracking, lone worker and man-down safety monitoring and SOS or duress button, job dispatch, emails, multimedia messaging, camera, and more.
Try it yourself, with our FREE trial.
Click here to talk to our team about your free trial today, or call us on 02 8705 3778.
The MCP is designed from the ground up for mission-critical communications and features a large PTT button, prominent SOS button, loud and clear audio, rapid three-hour drop-in charger for its high-capacity all-day (12hr+) battery, and an optional rugged remote speaker microphone.
- Exclusive IMPULSE Wireless software including artificial intelligence providing seamless automatic operation for redundancy, network/mode switching and bridging, and DMR data communications for self-organising DMR network on cellular edges or out of coverage, and other automated functions
- Crystal clear audio clarity and voice quality
- GPS, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi
- Accelerometer for man-down/lone worker and duress safety systems
- Android 9 operating system supports a wide range of business applications
- DMR digital radio enables use on other radio systems
- All-day (12hr+) typical battery life
- Charges from 0%-100% in less than three hours in the supplied drop-in desktop cradle
For more specifications or information, Click here and talk to our team about a free trial today, or call us on 02 8705 3778.
Tailored solutions for your business' needs.
We offer you a fully comprehensive support service and complete flexibility for your devices.
We are able to customise a complete solution for you unique business and organisation. With the possibility of integrating other uses such as GPS and indoor tracking, job dispatch, safety monitoring and lone worker/man down protection, and other business applications, you can be assured to get the best, most cost effective communication suite available, enabling your mobile workforce.
We offer a complete package, including full service, installation and support, leaving you to simply benefit from better communications. We can also service and support your existing radios, and ensure a smooth transition to IMPULSE Wireless solutions.
We can provide all the hardware, accessories and service for a customised solution to meet your specific needs, or integrate with your existing hardware, reducing or even eliminating upfront costs.*
* Some customers use their Telstra tech fund to aquire hardware for free. Other options include $0 upfront lease plans.